The Galilee Medical centre was founded two years ago and opened its doors on 10th April 2017. The hospital has an In-Patient bed capacity of 50 and aims to provide the highest quality of care to patients through reputable and experienced specialists with a focus on delivering high standards of Medicare services to the people of Trans-Nzoia County and its environs. The In-Patient specialties are General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
The mission of Galilee Medical Center Milimani Kitale Ltd is to offer customers the best Outpatient and Inpatient Medical Services at the best prices on the highest quality and standards in the region.
Our Vision & Core Values
- To build a first class patient focused service based on high quality and evidence based practice throughout the organization.
- To provide this service as close to the patient as possible, in a well-managed and appropriate environment.
- To promote a culture that will:
- Ensure high quality care/service is provided.
- Ensure that decisions regarding delivery of care/service are patient focused and evidence based.
- Support and invest in education and training, thereby promoting the continuous development of the workforce in order to maximize the potential of staff at all levels
Our goals are to: -
- Continuously improve all our services through quality management
- Focus on our patients and deliver high quality service
- Involve all our partners in our quality improvement activities
- Empower employees to make appropriate decisions
- Have the highest degree of respect for one another and value diversity
- Use training, teamwork and open communication to enable all employees to achieve their full potential
- Recognize and reward employees’ contributions
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure that patients, visitors, staff and all others in contact with the Hospital are afforded the safest possible environment.
- Maintain the highest ethical standards in protecting the public and the environment
- Measure the effectiveness of our activities and monitor progress towards achieving our Vision
- The hospital has a duty to provide a healthy environment and a safe place for patients to be treated.
The Galilee medical Center is Smoke Free hospital
Patients, staff and visitors are not permitted to smoke in the hospital buildings or on the hospital grounds.